Terms of Reference
- Review, coordinate and document Great Lakes – St. Lawrence River System field methods as required to suit best practices for conducting hydraulic discharge and other hydraulic measurements.
- Coordinate, maintain and document a database of bi-national discharge measurements.
- Review, coordinate, and document the methodologies for computing records of streamflow for the Great Lakes Connecting Channels and the St. Lawrence River.
- Compute and coordinate the streamflow records. Monthly flow records are computed and coordinated as required for forecast/regulation models. Historical records of coordinated streamflows are revised if warranted by new methodologies or new information.
- Coordinate and document ice and weed retardation values for use in forecast/regulation models.
- Coordinate the data used for the development and (or) modification of hydraulic models for the Great Lakes – St. Lawrence River System; including, but not limited to bathymetry, stage, and velocity data.
- Document development of all hydraulic models for the Great Lakes – St. Lawrence River System and provide information on their status.
- Document and coordinate diversions into and out of the Great Lakes and related metadata.
- Continuously monitor for possible conveyance change on the St. Clair-Detroit River System.